2010年2月9日 星期二

Reflection

當面對以下情況,我會... ...
1. 在既定法則之下,某些事情我應該要做,所以我做。
2. 發自內心,非做不可,所以我做。


第1項是我的黑暗位,常常發生。
例如,朋友之間需要互相遷就,不多加體諒或好好配合,就不夠朋友(法則),因此我會盡力去做;然而,其實我內心有萬個不願意,內裏不一,導致我對「朋友」產生埋怨,懼怕,內疚,不安... ...

又例如,我不喜歡某些親戚,但正因為他(們)是我的親戚,我必須尊重他(們)(法則),但我內心真的很討厭他(們),不想討好他(們)... ...


第2項很少出現。
甚少出現這種發自內心的行為。
我做事實在太沒幹勁,對別人也是冷冷淡淡的。


Reflection
Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see,
staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show, who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm Someone else for all time
When will my reflection showwho I am inside?

There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show Who I am inside??

沒有留言:

張貼留言